Competitions Terms Conditions – At the ENTERTAINER (“the Sponsor”)*, we run regular fun Competitions on our social media pages, namely Facebook, Instagram and or Twitter. Where entrants stand a chance of winning a range of dining, beauty, travel or activity prizes from our merchants.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competitions Terms Conditions
Our online Competitions require entrants to either, Like our Facebook / Instagram Pages, Tag a friend or friends, Share the post/s, Comment on the post/s, or Follow us / our merchant partner’s social media page/s, in order to stand the chance of winning specific prize/s, within a set time frame.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Singapore aged 18 or older, at the time of entry. Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Terms & Conditions: By participating in any of our Competitions, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor (the ENTERTAINER Singapore), which are final and binding in all matters related to our Competitions.
- To Enter Our Competitions: Entrants stand a chance of winning prize/s by Tagging, Liking, Sharing & / or Commenting about the relevant post within a 7-14 day time period, as illustrated in this Competition post held this year – click Here to view details.
- It is compulsory that all entries to the Competition have satisfied this requirement. Each entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address, social media account identified in the entrant’s entry, as of the date of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail / Social media account governing the e-mail address was opened. Entrants must answer all information and take all steps requested to be eligible to win, namely tagging someone, answering a competition question. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
- Selection of Winner/s: Winner/s will be selected from all entries, within the time frame specified by the competition post. The draw will take place at the ENTERTAINER Singapore and conducted by judges whose decisions are final and binding.
- Notification of Winner/s: Winner/s will be notified by Facebook, Instagram message or emailed within Seventy Two (72) hours of the prize drawing. Winner/s will be required to pick up their prize at the ENTERTAINER Singapore office, at a date and time agreed between the ENTERTAINER Singapore and the winner. Namely 10am -5pm, weekdays Monday to Friday. A legitimate and official photo identification of the winner must be presented by the winner chosen, to the ENTERTAINER Singapore office upon collection of the prize. Prize must be collected in person within 10 days of the winner being contacted by ENTERTAINER Singapore. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address of entrants. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, does not want to collect the prize in person, does not provide legitimate photo identification upon collection, does not want a photo taken holding the prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person’s whose full name is specified in the entry.
- Prize(s): Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash. In the event of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Should the winner select not to utilize a specific portion of the prize, such portion is to be deemed forfeited. For Prizes requiring travel, certain restrictions may apply. Prize is subject to availability and is for one-time stay only. Certain blackout dates apply (ie 28th December 2017-1st January 2018). The winner is responsible for any expenses not expressly included in the Prize description, such as additional ground transportation expenses, incidentals, meals, beverages and any other expenses. Winner and Travel Companions must travel on the same itinerary. Winner and travel companions are responsible for complying with all security requirements for travel and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents required for travel (e.g., a valid passport) and advance prior confirmation, subject to availability.
- General: Employees of the Sponsor and its Affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, are not eligible to participate in the Competition. By participating and winning a prize, each winner releases the Sponsor and its Affiliates, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Competition or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond the Sponsor’s control that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Competition and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Competition is compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Sponsor and its Affiliates are not responsible if Competition cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, postponements, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes, federal, state, and local taxes on the value of the prize received .Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Competitions Terms Conditions
Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and its Affiliates have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and each winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF OUR COMPETITIONS IS A VIOLATION OF THE LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
ARBITRATION and WAIVER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES: As a condition of participating in our Competitions, entrants agree (a) to hereby waive rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other indirect damages, (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred including costs associated with entering the Competitions, but in no event shall any award include legal fees. Disputes arising from our Competitions, or any matter arising therefrom, whether direct or indirect, will be determined according to the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to the Competition shall be instituted exclusively in the Singapore courts, although the Sponsor retains the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding in any other relevant jurisdiction.
Competitions Terms Conditions
*Registered address – the ENTERTAINER Pte Ltd (REG# 201203301N) – 76A Tras Street, Level 2, Singapore – 079015.